Getting Started: How it WorksFinally Designing a Landscape is Fun, Fast and Stress-Free.
- Sign up online for a consultation. You have questions about your project and we have answers. We invite you to email us with current pictures of the areas that you would like to discuss along with your address so that we can follow along using Google Earth.
- We’ll listen, assess and tell you about our process and pricing.
- We understand that finding the right landscape team is crucial to your project. If for any reason we are not the right fit, we will do our best to point you in good direction with someone who can help.
- Email us a PDF or dwg file of your site plan and floor plan from your builder or architect. A site plan will have the house outline along with property lines and all existing elements that you intend to keep (trees, hardscape, pools, etc.). A floor plan will show us where your doors and windows are so that we can integrate a thoughtful design from the inside to the outside.
- If you do not own a copy, please contact us to request a price for us to provide a site survey for you or simply follow our site measurement guide.
- Complete our online questionnaire which we will email to you
- Extra credit: send us a link to your Houzz Idea Book or Pinterest Page.
Let us design your landscape in the convenience of your home by bringing our mobile studio to you!
- Our 1-2 hour design session starts with a brief tour of the outside areas
- We’ll come prepared with a copy of your base plan and do as many sketch overlays necessary until you are happy with the new design
- If you have signed up for a planting plan meeting, we’ll bring out extensive database of plants on our laptop and create a custom plant palette just for you
- Who should attend? Since the design process is a collaborative experience, all decision makers in the household should be present. If you have small children, hiring a sitter is recommended for best results
- How to prepare? Please have a table/countertop and chair that can accommodate a 24×36 base plan and/or an IPad.
- After the meeting, we’ll provide you with the next steps. It typically takes us about 1-2 weeks to produce a CAD drawing after our meeting.
- Our talented team of builders has been installing our landscape projects for many years and consistently delivers a great finished product with fair pricing.
- We are not finished until your project is complete. We will happily address design question along the way and assist the construction crew with as needed site visits. Most of our clients keep in touch with us over the years as their landscapes flourish and invite us to fine tune their evolving gardens as necessary.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
Landscape design does not have to be that way! We believe that creating outdoor rooms and gardens should be collaborative, immediate and accessible to those that enjoy good design. We are so sure that we will give you a no-obligation consultation, free of charge to answer any questions you have up front.